We currently have a block of rooms reserved at the conference hotel, Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel, with a discounted rate of $169/night. Book your room today, as limited rooms are available. If you prefer to book via phone, call 877-212-5752 and ask to book within the Watermark Engage block. Book by 5pm ET, Friday, May 15 to reserve your room at the group rate, based on availability.Book now
Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel
(Conference Venue & Hotel)
202 East Pratt Street
Distance from BWI airport: 12 miles
We have negotiated discounts with two airlines to help meet your travel needs. Please follow the instructions below for each airline to book your discounted airfare.
- Go to united.com
- Click ‘Advanced Search’
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and find the last option “Promotions and certifications”
- Enter code: ZHP2156005
- Click Search; the discount will be automatically applied
- Click here to book your flight! Enter Meeting Event Code NMTPT before searching flights.
You may also call Delta Meeting Network® at 1.800.328.1111* Monday–Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. (CT) and refer to Meeting Event Code NMSX4.
*Please note there is not a service fee for reservations booked and ticketed via the reservation 800 number.
Getting to the Venue
If you're flying into Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI), you can easily get to the Renaissance in a variety of ways.
- Uber/Lyft: These popular rideshare companies currently operate in Baltimore. Request a ride through their respective apps to secure a fare rate.
- Taxis: The average fare from the airport to Inner Harbor is $35, one-way. There is a cab stand available at the airport.
- Airport Shuttle: SuperShuttle provides shared shuttle service between the airport and Baltimore Inner Harbor. The average one-way fare is approximately $17.
"Thank you for the excellent opportunity to network with Watermark, attendees from other institutions & the evening events and keynote speakers were excellent. Everyone I met was enthusiastic, intelligent & seemed to have a great time while learning about new features, enhancements, & use cases."
Lisa Kopp, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University