We currently have a block of rooms at the conference hotel, Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel, with a discounted rate of $169/night. Book your room today, as limited rooms are available. If you prefer to book via phone, call 877-212-5752 and ask to book within the Watermark Engage block.Book now
Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel
(Conference Venue & Hotel)
202 East Pratt Street
Distance from BWI airport: 12 miles
We have negotiated discounts with two airlines to help meet your travel needs. Please follow the instructions below for each airline to book your discounted airfare.
- Go to united.com
- Click ‘Advanced Search’
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and find the last option “Promotions and certifications”
- Enter code: ZHP2156005
- Click Search; the discount will be automatically applied
- Click here to book your flight! Enter Meeting Event Code NMTPT before searching flights.
You may also call Delta Meeting Network® at 1.800.328.1111* Monday–Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. (CT) and refer to Meeting Event Code NMSX4.
*Please note there is not a service fee for reservations booked and ticketed via the reservation 800 number.
Getting to the Venue
If you're flying into Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI), you can easily get to the Renaissance in a variety of ways.
- Uber/Lyft: These popular rideshare companies currently operate in Baltimore. Request a ride through their respective apps to secure a fare rate.
- Taxis: The average fare from the airport to Inner Harbor is $35, one-way. There is a cab stand available at the airport.
- Airport Shuttle: SuperShuttle provides shared shuttle service between the airport and Baltimore Inner Harbor. The average one-way fare is approximately $17.
"Thank you for the excellent opportunity to network with Watermark, attendees from other institutions & the evening events and keynote speakers were excellent. Everyone I met was enthusiastic, intelligent & seemed to have a great time while learning about new features, enhancements, & use cases."
Lisa Kopp, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University