We currently have a block of rooms at the conference hotel, Sheraton New Orleans, with a discounted rate of $189/night. Book your room today, as limited rooms are available.
Sheraton New Orleans Hotel
(Conference Venue & Hotel)
500 Canal Street
New Orleans, Louisiana
Distance from MSY airport: 15 miles
At this point, the contracted room block is closed at the Sheraton New Orleans. Please see below for some nearby hotels, if you haven’t made your hotel reservation.
New Orleans Marriott (2 minutes walk to the conference hotel)
555 Canal St, New Orleans, LA 70130
Best Western Plus St. Christopher Hotel (2 minutes walk to the conference hotel)
114 Magazine Street, New Orleans, LA 70130
JW Mariott New Orleans (2 minutes walk to the conference hotel)
614 Canal St, New Orleans, LA 70130
We have negotiated discounts with two airlines to help meet your travel needs. Please follow the instructions below for each airline to book your discounted airfare.
- Go to united.com
- Click ‘Advanced Search’
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and find the last option “Promotions and certifications”
- Enter code: ZGBQ947036
- Click Search; the discount will be automatically applied
- Click here to book your flight! Enter Meeting Event Code NMSX4 before searching flights.
You may also call Delta Meeting Network® at 1.800.328.1111* Monday–Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. (CT) and refer to Meeting Event Code NMSX4.
*Please note there is not a service fee for reservations booked and ticketed via the reservation 800 number.
Getting to the Venue
If you're flying into Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY), you can easily get to the Sheraton New Orleans in a variety of ways.
- Uber/Lyft: These popular rideshare companies currently operate in New Orleans. Request a ride through their respective apps to secure a fare rate.
- Taxis: The average fare from the airport to downtown New Orleans is $36, one-way. There is a cab stand available at the airport.
- Airport Shuttle: SuperShuttle provides shared shuttle service between the airport and downtown New Orleans. The average one-way fare is approximately $24.